There are three ways you can apply for support from KCOM, depending on the amount you are looking for and how your funding will be used, please see the links below.
Due to the large number of applications we receive each month we have focused our efforts around five community aims. Each application must demonstrate how it will achieve one or more of the following aims:
- Promote employability and skills – Ensuring young people are inspired to the world of work and we support others to get into work.
- Support economic growth and regeneration of our region – We aim to support projects that help our region to grow, become more sustainable and create opportunities.
- Inspire children and young people to achieve their full potential
- Support community events that make our region a better place to live, work and invest
- Connect people through technology – This is about getting more people online to help them reap the benefits of having access to the internet.
Unfortunately we don’t support applications requesting funds to cover overhead costs such as rent or utilities or applications from community sporting organisations that require new kit, equipment or funds to help with running costs.
Every three months we allocate three KCOM Community Grants of £500 to local causes and projects in the…
The KCOM Invest Fund has been established to provide start-up and growth financing for businesses in the…
Through our KCOM in the Community programme we offer a range of support to various organisations throughout…