This competition has now closed.
Hull host Aston Villa at the KCOM Stadium on Monday, 6 August in their first match of the new Championship season and you could enjoy the occasion with corporate hospitality thanks to KCOM.
We're offering you the chance to win 4 x tickets in the Circle restaurant for the game which includes:
- Four-course fine dining experience
- Match programme & team sheet
- Seats in the West Stand
- Lounge entertainment
- Man of the Match interview
All you have to do to enter the giveaway draw is fill out your details below.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over as at the date of entry.
- Only one entry per person is permitted per day and any multiple entries on the same day will be disqualified from entry.
- Competition ends on Thursday, 2 August at 12pm. Winners will be expected to collect their tickets from KCOM’s office on Carr Lane in Hull city centre.
- This prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK [except for employees of KCOM Group PLC and their families and supporting partners’ staff and families].
- Applicants must successfully complete the contact form as required. Any entry not complying with the above entry requirements will not be eligible for any prize.
- KCOM’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- KCOM accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed or lost entries.
- The prize winner will be notified by post, email or phone at KCOM’s discretion. They will be required to collect their prize as instructed by KCOM.
- If any prize is unclaimed or declined, a supplementary winner may be selected at KCOM’s discretion. KCOM will not be responsible for the inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The prize offered is 4 tickets in the Circle Restaurant for the Hull City v Aston Villa game on Monday 6th August at 7.45pm. Included in the prize is 4 x four-course meal and a £25 drinks voucher. Tickets will also be provided in the West Stand for the match.
- KCOM reserve the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason, Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- By entering this competition, you consent to the personal details you have submitted being used by KCOM for the purposes of market analysis. KCOM may wish to send you information about other products offered by the KCOM Group and selected third parties. This information may be given to you by post, email or over the phone in accordance with the Data Protection Principles above.
- If required, winners will be expected to take part in post-competition publicity.
- This prize draw is governed by English law.
- This prize draw is administered by KCOM Group PLC (company number 2150618), whose registered address is at 37 Carr Lane, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 3RE.