This competition has now closed.
Thanks to our partnership with Vue Cinemas, we're offering the chance to win two tickets to see Johnny English Strikes Again. After a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all of the active undercover agents in Britain, Johnny English is forced to come out of retirement to find the mastermind hacker.
Synopsis: The new adventure begins when a cyber-attack reveals the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving Johnny English as the Secret Service's last hope. Called out of retirement, English dives head first into action with the mission to find the mastermind hacker. As a man with few skills and analog methods, Johnny English must overcome the challenges of modern technology to make this mission a success.
Cast: Rowan Atkinson, Ben Miller, Olga Kurylenko, Jake Lacy, Emma Thompson
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over as at the date of entry.
- Only one entry per person is permitted per day and any multiple entries on the same day will be disqualified from entry.
- Competition ends on Friday, 2 November at midday. Winners will be expected to collect their tickets from KCOM’s office on Carr Lane in Hull city centre.
- This prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK [except for employees of KCOM Group PLC and their families and supporting partners’ staff and families].
- Applicants must successfully complete the contact form as required. Any entry not complying with the above entry requirements will not be eligible for any prize.
- KCOM’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- KCOM accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed or lost entries.
- The prize winner will be notified by post, email or phone at KCOM’s discretion. They will be required to collect their prize as instructed by KCOM.
- If any prize is unclaimed or declined, a supplementary winner may be selected at KCOM’s discretion. KCOM will not be responsible for the inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- KCOM reserve the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason, Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- By entering this competition, you consent to the personal details you have submitted being used by KCOM for the purposes of market analysis. KCOM may wish to send you information about other products offered by the KCOM Group and selected third parties. This information may be given to you by post, email or over the phone in accordance with the Data Protection Principles above.
- If required, winners will be expected to take part in post-competition publicity.
- This prize draw is governed by English law.
- This prize draw is administered by KCOM Group PLC (company number 2150618), whose registered address is at 37 Carr Lane, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU1 3RE.