Supporting our customers

We’re committed to supporting customers who are unable to access our services through the usual routes or require additional assistance. To find out more you can access our Vulnerability Policy here.

Read more
Supporting our customers

Understanding impairments

If you or someone you know has an impairment, discover more about the impact it can have on day-to-day life, and how we can help.

 Register for audio, braille or large print bills and contract

 Contact us

Live chat

Need a bit more help? Please talk to one of our advisors on Live Chat.

Live Chat

Sign language interpreter

Did you know that we’re able to offer British Sign Language interpreters through the InterpretersLive! Service?

Find out more

 Standards compliance


Many of the links have been given title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already describes the target.


All content images in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes. Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline description to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.

Visual design

This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. This site uses only relative font sizes which are compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.

Further information

If you would like further information about our accessibility statement or if you are experiencing problems accessing the KCOM website, please contact the

Suggestions and Feedback

If you would like to contact our KCOM disability champion with suggestions or concerns about our services for disabled customers, you can email us at